- reading Graphics Design School. Studying graphics design at my own pace.
- writing notes about things I learned about graphics design
- listening to Pour us out from Victory Worship’s Rise Heart album.
- thinking about the coming week and bracing myself for the onslaught of work.
- Watching I just finished watching Hotel Transylvania and I’m seriously considering Mavis as my costume for our Christmas Party at the office. The team for the party is movie characters.
- wishing for a full body massage. If my body can talk, it would be screaming at me now.
- loving my new running shoes from Saucony! The Saucony Triumph 11. The purple one. My old running shoes gave up on me and I’m seriously getting an injury from using it. I love cushion system of the Triumph and hopefully, it will lessen my injuries. I had read many good reviews about the Triumph and hopefully it will live up to expectations.
- wanting so bad to try out my new shoes!
- needing money to pay for things I need and want!
- feeling tired. My body is still sore from yesterday’s practice run,
Sunday. I woke up quite late compared to my usual wake up time. My whole body is still sore from our practice run the day before. Race for Life is just a week ahead so we are really stepping up our practice but I brought Lambo with me so I wasn’t really focused on my run. Wish me luck because we registered for the 10KM run. </3
Then I checked my social media accounts and my email. I found out that my Upwork account was approved. Yay! I can now send proposals to would-be employers. My cousin and her family visited us at around 12NN so I got to play with my nephews before they left after an hour.
After eating lunch and having siesta time, I prepared for Sunday 5PM service. After service, my boyfriend and I dropped by Olympic Outlet and bought new running shoes(!) Then we went to Megamall to attend to some errands. I went on a little shopping spree as I need to re-stock on some necessities like facial wash, face powder, foundation, etc. I also went to EO to buy new contact lenses. The one that I am using needs replacement as it is starting to irritate my eyes when I wear them.
We had dinner at Yabu. I ordered Menchi Kasu Curry while the boyfriend ordered the chicken Curry. Afterwards we headed home.
Overall, I had a pretty normal Sunday today. How did your Sunday go? Have a blessed week ahead!