- reading random articles about self-improvement.
- writing this blogpost.
- listening to Hope Will Rise – Every Nation
- thinking about my schedule next week. I’ll be on midshift because our onshore counterpart is on leave.
- smelling cheese muffin!
- wishing that May would come faster. haha! looking forward to my Bali trip!
- wearing Pajamas.
- loving my boyfriend. cheezy! We will be celebrating our third month tomorrow. 🙂
- wanting still to go to the beach cause its so hooottt!
- needing to buy groceries because supplies are getting low.
- feeling sleepy. Still feeling sick but I am feeling much better now compared to yesterday.
Sunday. I woke up late because I was still feeling sick. This may be due to the extreme changes in the weather. 🙁 I did some chores then after lunch prepared to go to church to meet my victory group.
After our Victory Group, we attended Sunday service and ate dinner after. Then I did one to one with one of my Victory Group members . I think one of the beauty of discipleship is that as you refresh others, you are also refreshed. I shared with Her God’s truth and hopefully she will be able to incorporate His teachings in her daily life.
To God be all the glory! 🙂
How did you spend your Sundays?