- reading still Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn.
- writing my schedule for next week. Its going to be a busy week ahead. Why cant we have more rest days?!?
- listening to My Body – Young the Giant
- thinking about our lunch meeting with the bass team tomorrow. This will be the first time that I’m going to see them.
- smelling roasted chicken. My family’s dinner. I didn’t eat at home cause I met with some friends to catch up and have dinner.
- wishing that weekends are longer. It should be 3:4 ratio at least!
- wearing gray shirt and pants. The usual.
- loving talking to our onshore teammate, Dan. Hearing stories about a different place or culture is something that I will never get tired of.
- wanting to go to the beach! I can feel summer slowly creeping in and it excites me!
- needing to dye my hair but laziness got the best of me.
- feeling happy, contented and sleepy.
Sunday was spent doing chores and then going to church. After having breakfast, we went to the vet to have Lambo vaccinated for kennel cough. One more shot to go! Woot!
After the trip to the vet and eating lunch with my family, I went to Pioneer to meet with my Victory Group then attended Sunday service with them.
At about dinner time, I went to Glorietta 3 to meet with Dan and Baby Ruth. We ate at project pie. Dan’s treat. He told us stories from his hometown and how he misses his two Cats (Her wife Cath, and Cat, Paloma) . After catching up, we went home and sleep.
HAVE A GREAT WEEK, EVERYONE! 🙂