I found a new feature from a blog that I frequently read that might be a regular part of this blog. Its called The Sunday Currently.Basically its blogging about what you do on sundays, what its like and things like that.
- reading Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. Classic. I can’t say much about the book though as I’m not even halfway through.
- writing blog posts. I have maaannyy pending posts to do and so little time! *pulls panic cord*
- listening to Oo by Up Dharma Down. Currently playing in my playlist. I can listen to this song the whole day and still have the same effect when I first heard this song. I’m also currently listening to my own voice. lol. Singing along with the song and recording it just to see how I sound like when singing. Just for myself though and no one, I repeat, NO ONE!, should ever hear them.
- thinking of many things. The pork barrel protest tomorrow to what are cats dreaming of, if they ever dream, when they are sleeping. But most of all, I’m thinking of someone. I hope he thinks of me too.
- smelling nothing. Nothing to smell here.
- wishing that he would think of me. I also wish for the safety of everyone going to Luneta tomorrow.
- hoping that he is okay and happy and safe wherever he is.
- wearing trademark house clothes. Gray gym shorts and orange shirt.
- loving my cats. We have two now. One was with us for 10 years and the other one a stray that we decided to take in our home.
- wanting a cup of earl gray tea. @.@
- needing to write faster. This is the only time I have so might as well make the most of it.
- feeling hopeless romantic. Been thinking of someone the whole day. When I woke up, when I went to Sunday service, when I was with my Victory group, on the way home, even up to now.
- clicking my laptop keys and mouse so I can finish this post.
My Sundays are mostly spent on deepening my relationship with our Creator. Sunday service, meeting with my beautiful girls (my victory group) and talking and sharing about His word. Also, bonding with my family whenever I get the chance cause we seldom see each other on weekdays. How are your Sundays like? Hope you had a blessed one! 🙂