- reading re-acquainting with reading. First in the list, Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn.
- writing blog posts. I have a couply of items to finish. My blog badly needs blog updates.
- listening to How deep is your love – Bee Gees. I am currently listening to it in my head. I was listening to it earlier in Satchmi, Megamall and it stuck. I hope they still make music like that again.
- thinking if I should report to work tomorrow. Its a holiday and we are required to work or else a day will be deducted in our leaves. So much for people first. Every company’s main goal is to put more money on its pocket. tsk.
- smelling my cologne. Japanese Cherry Blossom by Bath and Body Works. My default scent on regular days.
- wishing for new projects and ways to get income. I want to quit my day job and want to pursue business in the future.
- hoping for the sweater weather will stay longer. My comfort clothes lately are sweaters/knits, jeans and boots.
- wearing gray tribal hoodie and jeans. Cause its sweater weather.
- loving vinyls! I wish I have extra moolah so I can afford a turntable then start a vinyl collection.
- wanting it to be the weekend again. Also, the boyfie and I are gonna celebrate our first month together this week. I am downplaying my reactions every time he bring this up cause I’m acting cool like that but I AM actually exited. Don’t tell him, okay? 😛
- needing inspiration and coffee. As if the two things are related. lol.
- feeling really sleepy.
- clicking through websites, Instagram, Facebook, etc i.e. procrastinating.
Sunday.. woke up and do dog duties. I also prepared bfast for the family because mom is not around. She went to grandstand to see Pope Francis. After breakfast, I brought Lambo to the vet to get his vaccination schedule. He had two shots, the 5-in-1 and for deworming. After losing a puppy due to distemper (which can be prevented by vaccination) I had been OC about my pets’ well being. They need to be protected against all threats. I am not gonna lose another puppy again. My heart just breaks seeing them suffer.
At about 3PM, I prepared and went to Rob Pioneer to meet with my Victory Group. Season Break is over so back to regular Victory Group Meetings. Yay! 🙂 I met Wenn today. She signed up to be connected with a victory group and now she is with us. I’m exited to see how God will work in her life. I’m praying that I may lead her well. Of course, everything is for God’s glory and not mine. 🙂
After sunday service, the boyfie and I went to megamall to take a look around at H&M. Bought a high top, and a knitted sweater. The boyfie got new pants and a shirt. We looked around in Satchmi and fully booked then did our groceries. We went home after.
Have a blessed week everyone!