Silvertec power bank with Sanyo cell. Since I’m an active phone user, my battery usually don’t last for a whole day. I seldom turn off my mobile data, I play games with my phone and I have lots of notifications enabled. It’s frustrating that you have to carry your charger always and find a place (i.e. coffeeshop) to charge your phone. Add to this my other gadgets that also needs juice. Arggghh!! Well, gone are the days where I cant go out without fully charging my phone and gadgets.
I recently purchased the Silvertec SY333 7800mAh and so far I’m loving it!
Model – SY333 Model – SY333
- Capacity – 7800mAh Capacity – 7800mAh
- Input – DC 5.0V-1000mA Input – DC 5.0V-1000mA
- Output 1 – DC 5V-1A (MAX) Output 1 – DC 5V-1A (MAX)
- Output 2 – DC 5V-1A (MAX) Output 2 – DC 5V-1A (MAX)
As you can see, it has 2 output ports. You can charge two gadgets at a time. Convenient right? at 7800mAh it can charge my phone 3-5 times add to that the other gadgets like iPod, iPad etc
I got the pink one. Packaging is nice and all details needed are indicated in the box.
Connectors included are indicated in the picture below:
It basically has a connector for every common gadgets. It has a DC cable 3.5 Switch, connector for Apple devices, mini-USB connector, micro USB connector, plug connector Samsung i900 and Sony PSP.
As shown in the picture above, it has 2 output ports. The mini USB port in the middle is used to recharge the Power Bank. The round thing also in the middle is a single LED. It’s not that bright though but sufficient enough if you will use it in your bag to find your things.
The LED light switched on.
The 4 blue lights is supposed to indicate the battery level but is not that much reliable.
What I like about it:
- Aesthetic design. Not your typical power bank that has a boring look.
- at 7800mAh, the weight of the power bank is not that heavy. Just right for me. It can fin inside the pockets of my bag.
- It uses Sanyo cells for its battery. Sanyo is a Japanese brand and is known for its durability.
- Multiple device compatibility.
- Can charge up to 2 gadgets at the same time.
- With LED light which can be used for emergencies.
Things that can be improved:
- The battery level indicator is not accurate. You have to take note how many times you charged so that you won’t be caught off-guard if ever you ran out of battery and need to recharge.
- I bought my Power Bank at Octagon, Glorietta 3. Located at the 3rd floor if I remembered correctly. Original price was 1,800.00+ Php. A friend of mine works there so I got it for a discounted price. Hooray for generous people. ^_^