Life lately. I know this post is a little late as it is already January but December has been craaazyyy. I have been busy with parties here and there, events, family gatherings, and reunions to name a few. So please excuse the lack of updates here. Without further delays, here are some of the highlights of my December:
- I bought a new ukulele and named it Darth Vader. I haven’t used it as much as I would love to though because of the holidays. So far, I only learned to play Justin Bieber’s Sorry on it.
- Endless parties almost every weekend! My project had our Christmas party at Sambokojin in Megamall and we were all given awards. I got the “Artista Award”. Their reason for the award is because “Artist-a” daw kasi ako. Its a play on the word “artista” which means celebrity and artist. I love art so they gave me the award. So thoughtful of you guys. Thank you!
- Christmas party of 5PM leaders and interns at church ala karaoke night. Sucks that time went by so fast and it was finished much sooner than expected. Ptr. Josh promised to have a valentines event though. I hope it will push through. 😛
- Christmas party with Thursday group and friends! I met the Thursday group during our foundations class in church and since then we have been inseparable! This God-fearing, health-conscious, game-for-anything group is such a blessing to me. We trained together for race for life, bonded over food, worship night companion, accountability partners, etc. They’re such a breath of fresh air! We celebrated the Christmas season by having a Videoke party! Everyone had a good time. Surprisingly, even the guys, let me change that, especially the guys! lol! They sang boy band songs with matching dance numbers. It was hilarious! I’m hoping for a part 2, please!
- Resty and I celebrated our first anniversary last December 23. <3<3<3 It was a simple and intimate event. Resty cooked chicken Parmigiana and surprisingly, it was good! 😉 I also just watched Gone Girl that day. I read the book before but haven’t had the opportunity to watch the movie yet until that day. Sometimes, girls can be so psycho, right?
- Christmas (A.K.A the best holiday ever!!) happened. Usually, we celebrate Christmas with a simple dinner with just the 4 of us. (Mom, Dad, sister and me) but this year we had two additional guests. Resty and Mark, my sister and I’s boyfriends. Dad was happy because he wasn’t outnumbered anymore. It was an even match of three guys and three girls. 🙂
- Reunion with relatives in my father’s side / birthday celebration of our grandmother. We brought Lambo with us and I think he also enjoyed the event. He was tired the day after though and just slept all day. haha!
- Calligraphy projects (hopefully more of this soon?!)
- Divisoria trip with Resty because we have many “inaanaks” and also to buy gift items. 🙂 you’ll be surprised by the great deals you can get there. We found doggie shoes for Lambo for only 300PHP! Mall price is usually 500-600PHP so its a steal!
- The not so good thing that happened this month is I got sick. The day after my team celebrated our Christmas party, I felt dizzy and threw up constantly. I think its because of something I ate. I blame the Samgyeopsal I ate which I think I haven’t cooked well. In the end, its my fault. lol I was out of the office for three days.
- Resty and I attended a previous officemate/friend’s wedding in Bulacan. Weddings always want to make me go “awwww :”>”. There’s so much joy and love in the air that its infectious. Even someone with a stone heart will melt. teehee..
I hope everyone had a wonderful 2015! I wish you all nothing but the best for 2016! God Bless you! Dare to believe the impossible! 🙂