Just a quick update on me about life lately. Looking at my blog post history, you can see that I haven’t updated much in the last couple of months. In case you didn’t know, May is my birth month plus its summer so I have been busy. As cliche as it sounds, life happened. Life lately had been good. Sometimes there are moments in your life that best kept virtually undocumented and just shared between you and those person important to you. I think that is one of the reasons why I wont be a consistent blogger. lol. I’m a very private (lazy) person I don’t even know why I created this place in the first place. haha! Kidding aside, below are some of the things that kept me busy beside “adulting” and trying to be more responsible in all aspects of my life. 🙂
1. Hello to 26 years of being awesome!
2. I went to Singapore and Bali last May. Post birthday celebration for me and birthday celebration for my friend, Pat. My first international trip for this year!
3. Stay-cation with office mates.
4. I lost my phone inside our office (!!!) so I replaced it with an iphone 6. I guess its goodbye android for me. It never got resolved. Imagine, an inside job!
5. I’m back on track with my reading list! I’ve been waaaaayy behind of my target and its nice to finally cover some ground no matter how little.
6. Sunday evenings are now usually spent being mentored by my coach, Ms Sandra Ratilla. I swear she is a God-sent blessing. Her heart and wisdom for discipleship is really infectious. Instead of writing blog posts, I’m out and about so no Sunday Currentlys for the time being. Sorry!
7. I went to Sandbox with my VG last independence day. 🙂
8. Trying to do art again with watercolor as my medium.
Hope life had also been to you, dear wanderers! May the Lord continue to bless you!
P.S. I won’t be doing wedding related blog posts soon. I have been asked quite often if I am getting married soon and it turned into an awkward conversation of denial mixed with embarrassment. For the record, I WON’T BE GETTING MARRIED ANYTIME SOON! 🙂