It has been a long time since I followed up with this series. It seems like yesterday that I made a list but checking my archive, the date was July. Its November. Where did all the time go? *silently freaking out*
Anyway, its APEC week this week so work has dwindled down to a manageable amount. We still have work though even if the 18th and 19th was declared a holiday. I managed to free up some backlog posts I’ve been working on and hopefully I can release blog posts more regularly. Here the the things that made me happy during the week:
1. Manageable workload. Nuff said.
2. Adulting 101: opened my first checking account via BPI. Now I can pretend to be like a kontrabida in a teleserye and do an Anne Curtis stint. “I can buy you, your friends, this place”. loljk Of course I do not have enough money to do that.
3. This tweet. I’m not sure if I should be flattered or insulted that the bank teller thought I was a student. She kept asking me unnecessary things like why am I opening a checking account and where would I use it for. This is after I gave her complete requirements and got an approval to open a checking acct. (She said that to be able to open an account, application should be verified and approved first.) I don’t know about bank policy but the things she was asking is a little too personal.
The problem of having a baby face: people do not take you seriously. They thought I was a student. If am working for 6 years already!! 😡
— wandergirl (@yzamarzan) November 16, 2015
4. Victory Worship’s “Rise Heart” Album.
5. Finally having time to make art again. Baby steps. Taking things slow again.
— wandergirl (@yzamarzan) November 17, 2015
6. Finally finding a specific “feel” to my instagram account to make everything cohesive. 7. The hashtag #APECHottie. Trust Pinoys to always find humor in everything. Hello to #TeamNieto!
8. Seeing On The Wings Of Love episodes every night. I’m hooked on the show, okay. Clark is love. 🙂
9. Feeding my wanderlust. Have you seen my London Bucketlist?
What are the things that made you happy?