Its Friday and what better thing to do than to list down the 10 things that made you happy this week? Helga have this blog link up where every Friday, you make a list of things that made you smile during the week. The goal is to end the work/school week happy so that you’ll be in a good mood come weekend.
Finally I have the time to join this blog link up! Here goes:
1. Dancing the night away on a Monday! My new capability, Avanade, celebrated their 10th year anniversary in PDC. We have the entirety of Valkyrie exclusively for the event and we get to paarrteeyy the night away without having random people come up at you or hit on you. Its such a nice feeling to just let your guard down and dance like nobody cares.
2. Technology Summit at Edsa Shangri-La. Once again, sponsored by the company. Latest trends on technology, innovations, and platforms that will revolutionize business processes were showcased. (google glass is gorg!) Free buffet on Edsa Shang is also a plus so its a win-win situation. There were raffles every hour for gadgets like samsung gear, apply watch, ipad air and iPhone6 Plus! Muntik nako manalo, pucha. Iyong nasa harap ko tsaka nasa gilid ko ung nanalo ng samsung gear at iPhone6Plus!
3. Today is my first love’s birthday. Happy birthday, Harry Potter! Thank you for my magical childhood!
4. I will be working with a Japanese client starting Monday. I’m excited and nervous at the same time! I hope to see my other teammates in Japan even for just a couple of months. Keeping my fingers crossed!
5. I’m planning to create a mobile app! I really wanted to try mobile application programming. I’ve only done this with windows phones before so there’s a lot of studying to do but I’m really optimistic about this. I still don’t know what kind of app I will be creating but if you have any suggestions, I would gladly welcome it. If I like your idea and decided to push through with it, we’ll talk about the money. haha!
6. This one below:
Two months on my credit card ban and its doing my savings account a HUGE favor. ?
— wandergirl (@yzamarzan) Hulyo 30, 2015
7. Were on the final stage of planning for my first “official” business. Paper works and all. Hopefully by the last quarter of the year it will be operational.
8. A mirror from Singapore given to me by my manager. Thanks!
9. Helga’s blog post: Lifestyle Bloggers are Useless. Amen to this and boo to burned people. 🙂
10. Drama on twitter. What better way to end the week to read comments from people who have no sense of humor. Butthurt people are so much fun to troll. Thank you for that, Helga!
This weekend couldn’t get any better! I wish the same for all you guys!~