- reading I have not been able to read any fiction books lately but I have been reading heavily on how-to books.
- writing a poem. hahaha
- listening to Contagious – Night Riots
- thinking about our new baby, Lambo(rghini). I wish he would get used to sleeping alone. Such a baby.
- smelling my hair. Just got out of the shower and now preparing to go to sleep.
- wishing for the holiday season to come again. I have a bad case of Holiday Hangover.
- hoping for more free time this week.
- wearing my minnie mouse pull over.
- loving my new baby, Lambo! 🙂 Shown in the picture above. He is a pomeranian-poodle mix. such a sweet and loving doggie. <3
- wanting to travel and go to different places and experience different cultures.
- needing more time. lol. to be able to finish all pending projects ASAP.
- feeling contented
- clicking through online blogs, reading stuffs and getting inspiration.
Sunday.. woke up at around 8am, walked the dog and rest a little. Did a little cleaning in my room and rest for a while. I opened the laptop then wrote a new entry. Lunch, church, then went home. Went to the boyfie’s boarding house to drop some of his stuffs. We spent most of Sunday evening at home playing with Lambo and chatting merrily with the family.
Such a precious Sunday evening. I love my family 😀
Have a blessed week everyone!